Welcome to Par Hawaii
Par Hawaii, Inc. and Par Hawaii Refining, LLC are wholly-owned subsidiaries of Texas-based Par Pacific Holdings, Inc. and are headquartered on the island of Oahu in Hawaii. Par Hawaii, Inc. markets fuels through a network of Hele- and 76-branded retail locations throughout Hawaii, and distributes fuels via pipelines on Oahu and on barges to all major harbors in the state. Par Hawaii Refining, LLC operates the only petroleum refinery in the state. Collectively, they are known as Par Hawaii, the leading supplier of transportation fuels in Hawaii serving the state’s population of approximately 1.4 million residents and 8 million annual visitors. Par Hawaii plays a critical role in meeting the state’s demand for jet and marine fuel while building on its legacy of investing in the local community.
Par Hawaii Assets
- The state’s only refinery, located in Kapolei with a rated capacity of 94,000 barrels per day
- Five refined product terminals facilitate product distribution throughout Hawaii
- Twenty-seven miles of pipeline deliver products to military installations and the Honolulu International Airport on Oahu
- A single-point mooring (SPM) terminal anchored off Barbers Point speeds tanker loading and unloading
- A network of nearly 100 Hele- and 76-branded retail locations
Jan 24, 2020
Par Hawaii kicked off another year as Navian Hawaii's Mission Partner for their annual "Hot Pursuit" fundraiserREAD MORE
Dec 9, 2019
Par Hawaii Supports Emergency Medical MissionREAD MORE
Dec 4, 2019
Par Hawaii Employees Donate to Hawaii Island's Food Bank.READ MORE
Nov 18, 2019
Barry McFarland, briefed the new U.S. Coast Guard Sector Honolulu commander.READ MORE
Visit 76 Hawaii for sales and locations.
76 is known for premium quality gas and winning performance that fuels the islands. The leader in the pack when it comes to premium quality gas.
The Story of 'Hele'
Hele is Hawaii’s newest, most vibrant fuel brand that was introduced to the islands in 2016. Hele represents value, convenience and quality, with stations on Oahu, Hawaii Island and Maui to keep customers on the go. As with all of Par Hawaii, Hele is committed to supporting schools, nonprofit organizations and other programs, so that our community can flourish and keep moving forward.